To provide bioinformatics support to drug discovery program
1. State of the art technical skills and knowledge in genomics, bioinformatics.
2. Data mining of large scalemulti-omics data, in particularly next generation sequencing.
3. Integrating multi-omics datafor drug discovery.
4. Applying computational tools,algorithms, bioperl modules to biological research and drug discovery.
5. Working in a multi-disciplinaryteam with lab scientists to support drug discovery.
Education: Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology or related fields.
1. Independent problem-solving capability in bioinformatics field; solid background in genetics, molecularbiology is a plus.
2. Excellent skills inPerl/Python, R/Matlab, Linux shell.
3. Good oral and written English.
4. Wide experience innext-generation sequencing, transcriptomics, proteomics.
5. Familiar with RNA and proteinstructure prediction is a plus.
6. Working knowledge instatistics.
7. Strong communication andinterpersonal skills.
8. Self-motivated and highlycollaborative.